Super excited to have been nominated for this award by the lovely Sea Salted Blonde! So basically, this award is for newer bloggers who have a smaller following, but a lot of potential. I am honored that she chose me as one of the blogs to nominate! I love how this award gets fellow bloggers in contact with one another, as well as support each other.
The rules of the award are as follows:
Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
Answer the eleven questions they asked.
Nominate eleven other bloggers with a smaller following but a lot of potential.
Create eleven of your own questions for them to answer.
Notify your nominees!
Here are my answers to her questions!
1. If you could have anyone’s wardrobe appear in your closet, whose would it be? 100 % I would want Sarah Vickers Closet from Classy girls wear Pearls
. I love how timeless yet fashionable her outfits are.
2. What is your dream job? To work for a high end fashion company in NYC.
3. Where do you gather your biggest style inspiration from? I don’t have one particular place, but I like to gather inspiration from the runways, blogs, hollywood, and even my friends!
4. If you got to choose the Pantone Color of 2014 what would it be? It would obviously be pink because its my favorite color, and we all know that anything pink adds to a great outfit.
5. What is your favorite accessory that you own? Probably my Tory Burch Reva flats because I feel that they make any outfit look great.
6. What is your favorite way to unwind on the weekend? I love to hang out with my family and friends! Although lately I have been taking a lot of weekend trips ( I love traveling!)
7. What is your go-to outfit at the moment? It has been really cold lately with all of the snow storms in the Northeast, so I love to keep warm in layers. I love wearing a white cashmere crew neck sweater with a statement necklace, my fur vest, some dark skinnys and riding boots.
8. What’s your one beauty must-have? Eyeliner. The Nars Via Veneto has been my favorite lately because I love how it doesn’t bleed on my water line. Eyeliner does wonders for the eyes and really makes them pop.
9. Where is your favorite vacation destination? One of my favorites is Paris because I personally feel like the city is magical and so full of history.
10. Nail color you wear the most? Currently, this season, I have been loving my deep reds.
11. Guilty pleasure? Cupcakes. I have a huge obsession with cupcakes. I always have to go into a cupcake shop whenever I pass by one on the street.
I nominate you:
My questions for you:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Who is your blogging “idol”?
3. What do you think is this seasons biggest trend?
4. What is your go to shoe?
5. What is your favorite color lipstick?
6. If you could go into any show at fashion week which show would it be?
7. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
9. Most coveted statement piece this season?
10. Favorite food?
11. How would you describe your style?